Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance.
Davey’s premium Power Master® range is specifically designed to circulate swimming pool water for filtration and in-floor cleaning applications.
- Constructed of strong corrosion and U.V. resistant materials for long and reliable working life.
- Built-in check valve protects pump internals from reverse flows.
- Extra heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life.
- Built-in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating.
- High performance Silicon Carbide mechanical seal for long life in salt & fresh water.
- Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance.
- Easy to remove, see through strainer lid for easy removal of leaves.
- Extra large strainer basket allows long intervals between cleaning & rapid priming.
- Drain plug enables simple water drainage for easy maintenance.
- Three phase model available for commercial pools and aquaculture applications.
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models.
- U.V. resistant materials for long and reliable working life.
- Extra heavy duty.
- Long lasting.
- Quiet and efficient performance.
- Easy removal of leaves.
- Extra large strainer basket.
- Simple water drainage for easy maintenance.
|Product Type||Pool Pump|
|Flow Rate (litres per minute)||280 LPM @ 10m Head|
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||615x250x330|
Davey Powermaster PM200 Reviews from Verified Customer Purchases
Check what other customers thought about Davey's Powermaster PM200 Pool Pump. Our reviews are independently gathered by Feefo - the world's most trustworthy feedback engine. Reviews are from verified purchases and can't be modified.Date / Score
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Has been in for a week without any problems. the unit fitted with only minor modifications as suggested|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|