Abgal Leafstop Above Ground Pool Cover for Teardrop Pools
Premium, heavy duty, light-weight polypropylene woven pool cover made from a high-tech, exclusive blend of micro mesh fabric.
Made specifically for circular above ground pools, it stops leaves and debris from getting into your pool and cuts water evaporation by 64% while allowing rain water through.
Abgal is an Australian family owned business established in 1976 that manufactures renowned high quality products which are sold around the world. They are best known for the durability of their premium pool covers and liners. Abgal manufacturers over 15,000 liners and covers every year and is accredited with ISO 9001.
- Easu to use: Made from a high tech, exclusively blended, micro mesh fabric that is lightweight. A stretch cord is threaded through eyelets around the hem, creating an easy to fasten 'shower cap' style cover.
- Save on water: Stops evaporation by 64% and allows rain water in.
- A cleaner pool: Prevents leafs and debris from reaching the pool surface.
- Save on chemicals: As evaporation is reduced and debris is kept out of the pool, less chemicals will be required.
- Protects your equipment As debris is prevented from reaching the pool, the stress on your filter and cleaning equipment is reduced giving it longer life.
- Easy to clean: When optional floats are used to create a slope, dirt and debris will just fall off the cover.
- Suits most pools: Suitable for all above ground shaped and Intex / KD style pools.
- Durable: UV resistant, time-tested heavy-duty construction, made from a high-tech, exclusive blend of micro mesh fabric
- Australian made: Enjoy a durable, quality product and support our economy and jobs.
- Generous overlap in excess of 300mm to allow for fitting over the pool coping and ladder.
- Supplied with a marine grade stretch cord (bungee cord) which is threaded through grommets in the hem.
- The cover simply stretches over the pool's top rail like a big shower cap.
- Grommets are fitted at 400mm (approx 15") spacing so you can tie down the cover and use it with a pool cover float.
Optional floats are available to create a slope so that unwanted debris falls out off the pool.
Number of Floats
|Pool Width Up To 4.5m||Pool Width Over 4.5m|
|Up to 5.5m||1 to 2||2 to 4|
|Up to 7.5m||2 to 3||4 to 6|
|Up to 10m||3 to 4||6 to 8|
|Up to 12.5m||4 to 5||8 to 10|
|Up to 16m||6 to 7||12 to 14|
|Product Type||Above Ground Pool Cover|