"Flawless and Determined". A practical, powerful and intelligent Robot that will clean any pool of any shape and surface delivering reliable and impeccable results with minimum inconveniences.
It will not only do a good job requiring little attention from you but as it works intelligently and independently from your pool filtration, it will deliver savings on electricity.
Available exclusively from Pool & Spa Warehouse
Zodiac's CX20 is one of Australia's best-selling pool cleaners. It is a modern product that has been recently introduced to the market and will enjoy many years of support. In 2018 it was made exclusively available from Pool & Spa Warehouse, Australia's fastest growing independent retailer of pool equipment.
Hard-working, determined and reliable:
- Impeccable Cleaning: Power and intelligence work together. Great suction power thanks to its CyclonX Technology ensures no suction loss and the capability of capturing all sort of debris and leaves. Its sophisticated intelligence ensures efficient pool coverage.
- Prevents Algae & Bacteria: Its powerful brushing helps prevent germination of algae and bacteria and reduces the need for using chemicals
- Floor, Wall & Waterline: Thoroughly cleans and scrubs the pool floor, walls and waterline in all pool shapes. Its high grip tracks are built to climb walls in Australian pools.
- Easy to Use: Fully plug and play. With the inclusion of Zodiac’s e-Box a simple touch of a button is all that it’s needed to operate it.
- Hygienic: Never touch debris again. Its filter canister has been designed to be easily accessed and cleaned with minimum fuss and without having to touch the contents.
- Save on Electricity: As it uses its own power source and filtration mechanism it does not use, drain nor clog your pool filtration system which in combination with its intelligent algorithms and energy efficient design drastically minimizes energy use.
- 2 Years Warranty
Note For Tiled Pool Owners:
- This version of the cleaner is not suitable for tiled pools. The tiled pool version of this cleaner is suitable as it is equipped with special PVA brushes.
- eBox: The eBox control panel comes equipped with floor and wall settings for optimum cleaning.
- Cyclonic Suction: Powerful cyclonic suction technology for optimum and consistent efficiency with no loss of suction power.
- No loss of suction power: Captures large debris such as leaves and gum nuts while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle.
- Push 'N' Go: Easy and hygienic access to filter canister. Simply press the push 'N' Go button to release the filter canister and easily empty debris.
- Surface Control System (SCS): The e-Box comes equipped with a Surface Control System which lets you adjust the settings for wall cleaning on rough to smooth surfaces. The LED lights on the eBox illuminate to indicate pump strength.
- Certified to Australian safety standards
|Cyclonic Suction - This technology creates a high-power vortex inside the filter. The debris is kept in suspension, preventing the filter from clogging and providing more power and more consistent suction.
Push’n’Go - For easy filter access - One simple push of the Push 'n' Go™ button raises the filter housing handle for easy removal.
What's In the Box:
- Robotic cleaner with a 15m cable and a 200-micron filter canister
- e-Box control box
- Quick start guide and warranty card
- 100-micron filter canister
Note: An optional 100 micron filter canister is included. It is suitable for pools in which fine dust is an issue. Depending on the surface of the pool, the optional canister could affect the cleaner ability to climb walls, and as such, it is recommended to be used only as necessary.
The video below shows the cleaner in action.
Below are some customer reviews we have received. These reviews are gathered independently by Feefo (the World's most trusted feedback engine) and only customers with verified purchases are allowed to write them:
"Worth every dollar, I've had it for a month and one less headache to worry about. Cleans really well, to give you an idea I dropped the light bulb in the pool small one while replacing burnt one (pool light) the thing is I didn't know I dropped it in the pool until I went to empty out the CX20 it was in the basket in one peace." - John from NSW
"So far this cleaner has done an excellent job, does not seem to get hung up on steps or stairs and I am very impressed." - Mark from QLD
"I'm amazed how good it cleans and scrubs the pool surface. The collector captures even the smallest leaf, twig and sand particles. It's brilliant!" - Lindsay from NSW
"I cannot see at this stage how spending an additional $1000+ dollars on something like a Dolphin/Maytronics cleaner could have achieved a better pool cleaning outcome." - Whirlpool Forums